We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To perform general accounts payable functions associated with a portfolio of properties and other related duties as required.
- Approving invoices using electronic invoicing system (AVID Exchange).
- Issuing checks on a weekly basis.
- Performing bank reconciliations (approx. 70).
- End of year tax work.
- Receiving and maintaining W-2 information.
- The candidate should possess 1-3 years experience in accounts payable and/or minimum of 2 year college degree in accounting.
- Strong administrative, organization, and communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of MRI software and Avid electronic invoicing is a strong plus.